Department of Defense Tuition Grant
$250/credit hour for undergraduate courses and a $350/credit hour for graduate courses for all current DoD personnel, DoD contractors, spouses and dependents.
Learn from Anywhere
UIU offers face-to-face, online and self-paced learning opportunities.
UIU’s DoD Tuition Grant is available for qualified employees, spouses and dependents beginning in any of UIU’s 6 start dates and is renewed annually with ‘proof of status’.
For students to be eligible for the DoD Tuition Grant, they must provide proof of current DoD employment or spouse or dependent status of current DoD employee.
Proof of DoD Employee Status options:
- Copy of Defense Civilian Employment Verification
- Copy of current DoD Common Access Card (CAC card) with valid expiration date
- Proof of DoD Employment Letter
Proof of DoD Spouse or Dependent:
- Copy of Marriage License AND copy of Sponsor’s Proof of DoD Employment Status (see list)
- Copy of Birth Certificate AND copy of Sponsor’s Proof of DoD Employment Status (see list)